Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TJ and Madison

Madison and TJ, our niece and nephew, came to visit from Arizona for a week or so and they left this week. We had a lot of fun while they were here. Nate took TJ to the Jazz game and then we took them to the rodeo in Ogden on Friday with our other neice Caitlin and on Saturday we went roller skating. We don't see them very often so it was a lot of fun!


Nate couldn't let TJ go home without a Jazz shirt!


At the Rodeo, Linds, TJ, Caitlin and Madison... GiddyUp! (Don't ask about the toothless cowboy in the backgroud...)

TJ and Madison loved this, and it brought back great memories of the skating days of the past


That is one hot couple! ssssss...

19 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ahhh you guys are the coolest aunt and uncle!! Seriously- you need some kiddies of your own! Where is the bowling blog post?!

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Hey Linds and Nate- adorable pics you are one smokin'duo. I remember all those fun outings with my nieces and nephews. It's so sad when they live out of state! I would kill to go roller skating right now-how freakin' fun is that!!!

The Goffs said...

I miss the kids. Anyhow....I forgot about the whiteboy/trombone player. That is frickin' hilarious...I will impersonate which moves I like best next time we get together ;)

Melissa said...

Wow you guys do lots of fun stuff when people come visit! Can we stay at your house when we come to Utah??

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

I can't believe T.J., Madisson, and Caitlin are so grown up!! I bet they think you are the coolest aunt and uncle (sorry Lauren and Mal)!!! Lets take Brooklyn and Ava to classic sometime! P.S. Paublo has a job interview on Tuesday and if he gets it, his schedule will be way better! Which means more date nights!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

A girls trip would be wonderful!! Maybe we could go to California or maybe the mall of America. I'd be in big trouble!! We could even go to St. George and spend a day or two in Las Vegas! Talk to Nate and I'll talk to Skye and we can plan a date for sure! Pauls interview is this Tuesday! Keep your fingers crossed!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Pshh yeah you anti-social girl! I'm not going to invite you to anything anymore cause I can't stand the rejection! :) just kiddin- hope you're feeling better! And tell Lauren that I want to be able to see her blog!

Tiff and Chris said...

This is Tiffany Schryver from high school, I don't know if you remember me (basketball, sophmore year...how fun :) You and your hubby are so cute together! Hope you are doing great and its so fun to see everyones' blog!

Skye said...

I get done with school the first week in May and am actually going to St. George that weekend, the 9th. You and Amber should meet up with me and we could stay there and even go to Vegas for a couple of days.

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

I talked to Skye last night and she said that Erik and his family will be leaving to come home from St. George on the 11th. We could drive down there on that Sunday! We can always stay at my parents but Skye said that we could use her condo which has a pool!

Aleese and Scott said...

Hey Lindsey it was so good to hear from you! I know exactly what you are going through and seriously if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. My email address is aleeses@gmail.com. The miracle fund is the most amazing thing and the doctors are so great I just love them! Also you and your hubby are too cute I love all of the pictures!

Skye said...

I'm so excited for our little trip, hopefully you won't mind the kids, I just don't trust Erik for more than a day with Kire, I think he would starve to death. And I want to have a barbeque on May 3rd, it's a saturday, so make plans.

Erin said...

Okay, I dreamed about you a couple nights ago and in the dream your married name was Brown, and today I thought how weird it would be if I searched it and actually found you. Oddly enough I was just reading Aleese's post and saw your comment! Freaky. It's so good to see that you're so good! I've been wondering what you've been up to the past few years; you guys make a great couple. Do you still talk to Candace? Good to "see" you again, Linds.

Erin said...

Haha!! I was thinking after I wrote that comment, "Oh crap, I didn't say who I was," and I went back to look on our blog to see if we had pictures of anyone other than Shiloh and I saw the emo ones and was like, "Great, she's going to think my husband and I are freaks," haha. Yeah, I haven't changed too too much, and you still look the same :) (that's good, too). I'm just fatter. We joined a gym and haven't been in like a month or more. We all get sick at different times and hardly get to see each other so the one usually doesn't want to leave the other when we can be together. We're living in Springville; my mom actually bought a twin home down here when Shiloh was born and we're living in the upstairs, saving for grad school for fall of '09 in Cali. It'll be nice to have our own place again someday. We should get together, though, it'd be good to catch up with you and meet your hubby. We're praying for you guys to have a little one; I know how much you love little babies and kids and it hurts to know you guys are trying and not seeing any results yet. Hang in there, Linds. Love ya! It's so great to be able to keep in touch now, long lost friend :)

Holly and Rhett said...

I just ran across your blog - how fun! It looks like you guys are having fun and still enjoying the JAZZ! Hope all is well...we should get together sometime!

Holly and Rhett said...

By the way - tell Lauren I want access to her blog!

Gretchen said...

Lindsey :) That sounds like so much fun and is inspiring me to be a better aunt! Tell your friend to visit my vinyl blog www.vinylvixens.blogspot.com if she wants some vinyl!

Melissa said...

Hey – we decided to turn our profile to private, but we definitely want to keep in touch with you. When you get a minute, will you email me your email address so we can invite you to our blog?

GO JAZZ!

Thanks,
Jefferson & Melissa
jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu

Erin said...

Grad school is for LeRand, he's doing Spanish translation and interpretation and a school in Monterey is one of the only ones that offers that degree in the states, but most of their students have offers by the time they graduate. I got my bachelor's in social work in dec. '06 and would've gone straight to my masters if I wouldn't have gotten pregnant right away. After Cali who knows where we'll end up? His parents are in AZ and my mom's here, so we'll probably be in a neutral 3rd state for a while at least, to be fair :). That is so cool about Lauren and Mal living right by you guys, you two were always really close. We hope whoever Alix marries is cool. I wish she lived closer to us, she's over in Clinton now, with the same boyfriend she's always had.

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!