Saturday, June 28, 2008

3 years and we Celebrated!

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad our life isn't about seeking perfection. Instead, we find happiness in everyday moments and real satisfaction in our home, our love, and our family. Sometimes life can get a little messy, a little crazy around the edges. But that's okay. It's still wonderful...and there's no one I'd rather be sharing it with than you, amazing you. I love you babe!


Here we are at Boondocks, go carts and mini golf. What a blast! And lets just say I gave Nate a run for his money with my golf skills!




We ate dinner at The Melting Pot, and O my gosh! It was delicious! Everything is fondue starting with a huge bowl of cheese served with breads and veggies, a salad, then a pot of flavored oil to cook all your meat. They actually bring it all out raw and you cook it yourself which was so fun! To finish it off a pot of chocolate or should I say a pot of heaven! With all sorts of fruits and cakes and anything else that's so good in chocolate! What a treat!






15 comments:

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Yeah a new post!!! I am so excited! You guys are so cute! I love all the b-day and anniversary pics, you two are always doing something fun. We are so lucky to have you as our neighbors. Congrats, and a little cyber toast to many many more happy years together!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

I'm glad you are finally home We've missed you guys!! I hope you had fun! Cute pics from birthday and anniversary! I am glad you finally posted! We still need to come down and see your back yard! Talk to you soon!

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so cute together. I am glad you had a fun anniversary

Skye said...

Congrats! I'm glad you finally updated your blog, and I lost my phone so I don't have your number but I've been meaning to congratulate you on the funding! I am so happy for you guys. Well me and Kirsten are planning on lunch tomorrow so call if you want to come.

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Hey Linds...just wanted to share some of the pics from our little photo shoot, check it out if you get a minute. I missed you today-hope you feel better!

http://melissasuephotography.blogspot.com/

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

U look so cute with your hair pulled to the side-BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like you had fun for your anniversary!!!! When are you comin' down to SG again?!?! I'm in town this week visiting, maybe I could come see your house! ahhhhh, did I just invite myself over?!? I think I did.........Whats for dinner? Beeeeeef

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday & Anniversary! Looks like you had lots of fun in the celebrations!

Chris and Tara said...

I call it a "pot of pure bliss", but I suppose "pot of heaven" works, too. Ü Happy anniversary!

Malerie said...

Congrats to you!! 3 years wahoo!! I just googled your name to see if you had a blog, me and nate just made one this last weekend!!

But it looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Boondocks!!

I'm really going to make me and Nate come over this week! so be ready for random visitors!

The Goffs said...

You are quite poetic Linds...I agree it is the simple moments isn't it...and yes thank goodness life isn't about perfection. You must be my sister :) I think I am as happy as you that you and Nate are married....can't wait to grow old together! Love you two!

Tiffany said...

Happy three years.. There are three couples on our street that celebrated their 3 years in June :) How funny :) You look GORGEOUS in all the pics! You guys are so cute.

Rachel said...

The Melting Pot is my favorite fancy place to eat! We were supposed to got there for an anniversary a few years back but didn't make reservations in time. Oh well, I still love it. The desert fondue was the best. I got a blog!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

That first picture is totally model material! AWESOME shot! You guys need to come down to SG again soon! I was just there for the week, and then when I got back home I felt like I wasn't used to the heat, I swear I was melting in Wal-Mart! At least that's less time you have to spend in the sun to get tan!

April and JJ said...

What a cute picture! I wish JJ and I had more of just us, keep taking them! Thanks for the haircut, it was fun to have an excuse to sit and jabber with you, and my haircut is great!

Danielle and Ryan said...

hello miss Lindsey...this is danielle. congrats on the 3years almost one month anniversary...I hope everything is going well...I am trying this whole blog thing. Since I moved away from Utah I need to get back into the loop. my new address is: www.hodgepodge2009.blogspot.com....ps.you look great!

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!