Friday, January 2, 2009

Bringing in the New Year! Hello 2009!

New Years was great! Lauren and Mal, Paul and Amber,Shawn (from Nebraska) and Nate and I all got together at our house and ate, played some Rock Band (thanks Mark and Gayle for the Wii) and brought in the New Year!


Me, Amber and Lar-Lar

The Boys-Mal, Nate, and Paul


Rockin out-we totally look like we belong in a band!




Paul and Shawn, just like old friends :)


Dreamy...

7 comments:

Malerie said...

oh how fun!
love rock band.
our party was so much cooler though!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

New Years was such a fun night!! We're glad to have met Shawn too!!! Thanks for being such awesome friends!!!

Unknown said...

nate looks like a gangster...

Rachel said...

I can't believer I missed your last few posts. It was fun seeing you tonight. I'm so happy for you.

Skye said...

I've been wanting to congratulate you guys, but I don't even have your #. That'll be so great to have a girl so she can play with Laurens girls! Ya, you guys neeed to come see Jack before he gets too big. It's so fun, you're going to be a great mom.

Aleese and Scott said...

So I haven't seen much, so when is your due date and do you know what you are having?

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

This is for Nate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl49uILa674

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!