Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby shower and Belly

Yes! This is a little sneak peek at our baby nursery. I'm not completely finished with it yet, so I'll post some final pics as soon as I can. I must admit, I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out, if I do say so myself it's adorable! We decided to go with little birds...


Here's baby and me-36 weeks 2days



Nate and I were finally able to put our crib and bedding together...thanks so much Mom for our matress (both crib and changer) our nursery is really looking ready for baby now!



I am so grateful for the wonderful, beautiful and well planned out baby shower that I was thrown! I can't give enough thanks to my sister Lauren, close friend Amber, and of course my Mom. Not forgetting any of my favorites-chicken salad crossants, pasta salads, homemade tarts and peanut butter balls, and sherbert and sprite. The decor' was beautiful, pink, and feminine! I had a wonderful turn out with great company, conversation, and lets be honest the gifts were fantastic! I feel much more prepared for our little one to arrive! So thanks to everyone who came and who helped prepare for this special day, it really does mean so much to me.

Amber, me and the fabulous quilt that she made! As if my shower wasn't enough!


I almost felt bad taking this cute cake apart...it was adorable and full of all sorts of goodness! Thanks Catherine, Gretchen, and Katie

Amber, Mom, me and Lauren

The two main party planners. Thankyou! Thankyou!



Just a few of the guests.

10 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

K LOVE the nursery!! I need more than a sneak peek :) so sad I had to miss your shower- looks like fun! I'm glad you enjoyed our craftiness though! :)

Aleese and Scott said...

I LOVE the babies room so cute!! Also looks like a fun shower, aren't they the best!! I can't believe you have less then a month I am very excited to see pictures of that sweet baby girl!

Amy said...

That was a fabulous shower. Lauren and Amber did a great job. :)

You're looking as beautiful as ever, and that nursery is to die for! Yay for baby!

Joanna McGuire said...

Your nursery looks so adorable, I am jealous. Your shower was so much fun and you had a great turnout. I am glad I was able to come.

E said...

Your nursery looks SO cute! (Just wait 'til about a year from now when you're scrubbing crayon off your pink walls, j/k :) ) Seriously, though, it's awesome. I should really do something with the boys' rooms, but I might wait 'til we have a place we own. You're looking great, such a pretty baby 'glow'! I'm so excited for you, Linds, you've waited a long time for this. I remember in high school talking about having kids one day and how we were going to dress them, ha! Baby girl will be dressed to the 9's, can't wait to see her!

Skye said...

I'm so excited for you, and you look great! I need to see more pics of the vinyl you were talking about, the nursery looks so cute. By the way, thanks for throwing in that hot picture of me at the bottom ; )

Melissa said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys! Babies bring so much joy! Her room is adorable I absolutely love the pink! The last few weeks aren't the funnest but once you have her you will be soooo grateful.

Chris and Tara said...

That blanket Amber made is amazing. That is a talent I would love to learn. The nursery is adorable.

Jackie Johnson said...

Your nursery looks FANTASTIC! I am so excited to come see it, and your little one! Make sure I know when she makes her appearance!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Amber sent me a pic of your babe-she is beautiful! I'm sooo happy for you and Nate, and I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy!
All our love- Ashlee

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!