Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love this kid

My baby is 6 months old and she's more and more fun each day! She's our monkey moo, missy, kid, baby, sweetie, and Abbers! She is a joy and a light in my life. I really do love this kid.
6 month statistics:
88% height
87% weight
90% head
She's so perfect in every way!
She loves her bottom lip, even a little more than her toes

Her smile is so beautiful (and always wide open)

Loves those 10 little piggies

First experience with balloons at G-ma Rizley B-day party...LOVED them!
Had a blast with Uncle Bryce too! (he's wrapped around her little finger)

She was the only one not to embarrassed to ride the saddle at Texas Roadhouse, Happy Birthday G-ma Rizley!

Happy 6 months to Abby! We went and met Dad for lunch at work to celebrate

Mom really does need a button like this every now and then

So dang cute

At 6 months Abby can and is...

  • the love of my life
  • sit up all by herself and rarely falls over
  • still hates tummy time
  • loves her food! Favorite food: pears, hated food: green beans
  • best eater, opens wide and waits for arrival
  • worst nurser! Mommy is beginning to ween from breast feeding and introduce some formula, she loves her bottle and formula more than me! Strange baby!
  • babbles and babbles
  • loves her toes and bottom lip (who needs toys?)
  • still sleeps swaddled (trying to ween her from this too)
  • loves her cousins
  • can't get enough of being outside and stroller walks
  • pulls Mommy's hair and thinks it's hilarious
  • is crazy about her daddy
  • sits up in the bath all by herself
  • hates getting dressed, especially the shirt
  • will still only take her green soothie binky from the hospital (drives Dad crazy) every other binky is only a toy
  • loves our dogs and is thoroughly entertained by watching them
  • has the clammiest little feet ever! She'll never have to worry about dry feet
  • still a drool monster
  • no teeth, no sign of them either
  • loves her jumper that hangs in the door frame, loves it!
  • sleeps in her crib all night, with some minor interruptions
  • loves the bumbo (as do I)
  • crys and is aware when I walk away, finally I feel needed and important
  • hates shoes and socks
  • loves to be naked
  • loves the introduction to sesame street and then she's done
  • loves to be held and carried around
  • very observant, constantly taking everything in
  • can take the abuse of being a 3rd child from Ava and Lily (although she is only our first) :)
  • can only roll to the left side from tummy to back
  • loves lullaby music at bedtime

Has given my life so much fulfillment and meaning. Being a Mom is the best gift ever. Words can't describe how crazy I am about this baby. Looking forward to all the growing and changing to come! I love you baby girl!


6 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW six months!! She is gorgeous I love the picture of her with the balloon!! We just weened the babies from being swaddled it was a rough couple of days but so worth it. It makes life so much easier! She is such a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Oh my hell I love this little girl. Thanks so much for bringing her into this crazy Rizley family and sharing her with us. She really does have Uncle Bryce wrapped, huh? Can't wait to see her again. Kalebs birthday party our house May 21st. Be there (or send Abby!) kidding..

What the..... said...

Where has 6 months gone? She is so cute!! You've stuck with nursing for so long, I would've given up a long time ago. You are such a good mom to keep it up!!!! I don't blame Abby for not liking green bean baby food, just look at the stuff: GROSS!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

That last comment was from me, don't know what happened!?!

Katherine said...

She is TOO cute, I can't believe she's already 6 months!

The Goffs said...

I love being Mom's together and watching my kids attack her constantly. Now I don't feel like I spend too much at Target when we're together :) Being a Mom is such a blessing. I love you and my Abbers.

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!