Something Nate and I always used to do, camping! We decided it was time to start 'rekindleing the love' of the long lost things that we used to do! Even when things get busy with school, work and life, we must not forget the little things that make us happy! Just the two of us went, together, and it was absolutley beautiful!
Here we are, 2 miles into our hike to crystal lake. The round trip was 8 miles. There truly is beauty all around.
I could do this all night long! My favorite part of camping-when the sun goes down, the stars are owh so beautiful, and the marshmellows come out!
We did a lot of reading, (or I did) I just started New Moon, and yes, this is my first time reading all the books from Stephanie Meyer so shhhhh...
Nate forgot the propane tank for the stove top, and it couldn't have been a better mistake! We were 'forced' to cook everything by fire and it was so delicious! Here's breakfast.
Nate AKA Paul Bunyon, you should have seen him with his hatchet! He needed something to entertain him while I read!
Nate and our babies...Harley and Boozer
The dogs couldn't wait to get into the lake, Harley was quit the swimmer!
9 comments:
That dog can't swim? he's a floating blob that paddles fast, nice tent!!
How romantical!!! It looks like you had tons of fun!!! I'm glad you guys were able to get away!
Thanks for the invite fellas!!! Just kidding sometimes it's so nice to just get away and escape! I love camping too. We are going to East Canyon this weekend so if you guys want to come up and go swimming let us know!! Miss ya!
You guys are such a great couple! I loved hanging out with ya when we were up visiting the fam! Good friends are hard to come by, and you are definately the nicest/caring/selfless friend anyone could have! You and Amber are so lucky! It was fun to come see your beautiful home! You and Amber will totally have to help me decorate mine-cause you both have great taste! Hope to see you in a couple weeks!
Hey Lindsey!! How are you? I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I love this blogging stuff, you find so many old friends!!! Looks like you guys had fun hiking and camping, its one of my favorite summer activities!----AShlee Johnstun(aka Petroff) :)
Okay, so, I didn't even know you had a blog! What the? (but I guess who doesn't anymore, right?) Cute blog too. Had to say hi. :)
Hi Nate and Linds. We wanted to make sure you knew that you're invited to our Settlers of Catan party this Sunday. Check out our blog for the details. We hope you can come. :)
Alright friends time for an update!!!!! You better post some pictures of Arizona!
Can you please update your blog.
Post a Comment