Merry Christmas! We had an amazing Christmas this year! We are so blessed and it sure shows at this time of year! Nate and I did our own little thing in the morning, before heading off to both our families homes. Even though it's just the two of us (well lets not forget our doggies) we always love the time we have to spend at our own house. We're such home bodies!


Nate cleaning up all the paper...where do you recycle this stuff!?

As always, nothing makes him smile bigger than anything UTAH JAZZ

My sweet Harley and me. I love this Dog!

Nate loaded my stocking with these. Honestly, do I need a stash of extra large size Christmas trees stuffed with reese's peanut butter?! So good though...
1 comment:
Wahoo for updating!!!
I've been waiting since August... :]
We missed you guys on New Years, we'll just have to go out for a dinner date, or just a hang out date... but our time is limited, so it'd have to be like ummm soon.
Post a Comment