I have so much to tell about my pregnancy but do not have the energy tonight! Check back soon for an update! And as everyone can already tell...It's a GIRL!
I can't wait till you have the energy to tell all about it! But, I totally understand about being TIRED so I will wait patiently :) Baby Girl = SO EXCITING :)
Congratulations! We did not know you were expecting. It just shows how well husbands communicate :) Keep us posted. P.S. I loved your hit counter idea and I used it.
YAY!!! I am SO extremely excited for you and Nate, this little one is going to get some pretty cool parents! And a GIRL, nothing sweeter in the whole world than your very own gal pal, happy shopping!!!
LINDSEY! i am THRILLED for you!! i heard the beautiful news through a little birdie but i wasn't sure when it was public information;) what a happy day!...then jane told me you had a baby girl in your tummy...i'm not sure if you shared that information with the class or she just picked up on it:) either way....girls are wonderful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats Lindsey, I'm so happy for you! You will LOVE having a girl, they are soooo fun! Watch out though, they are expensive! Anyways maybe we could plan to get together this summer? Hope your not too sick, that's the sucky part :(
9 comments:
Congrats again! I am so happy for you guys. Thanks for coming over the other day, it was good to see you, we need to get together more often.
I can't wait till you have the energy to tell all about it! But, I totally understand about being TIRED so I will wait patiently :) Baby Girl = SO EXCITING :)
A GIRL! That is so exciting. Congrats.
Congratulations! We did not know you were expecting. It just shows how well husbands communicate :) Keep us posted.
P.S. I loved your hit counter idea and I used it.
YAY!!! I am SO extremely excited for you and Nate, this little one is going to get some pretty cool parents! And a GIRL, nothing sweeter in the whole world than your very own gal pal, happy shopping!!!
Congrats on having a girl. That is so exciting, I can't wait to meet her. Our little girls can be friends. Your cruise looks like it was so much fun.
Let the shopping begin.... dresses, bows, headbands, all that good girly stuff! :)
We are so so excited for you guys!
LINDSEY! i am THRILLED for you!! i heard the beautiful news through a little birdie but i wasn't sure when it was public information;) what a happy day!...then jane told me you had a baby girl in your tummy...i'm not sure if you shared that information with the class or she just picked up on it:) either way....girls are wonderful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats Lindsey, I'm so happy for you! You will LOVE having a girl, they are soooo fun! Watch out though, they are expensive! Anyways maybe we could plan to get together this summer? Hope your not too sick, that's the sucky part :(
Post a Comment