Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's a girl (cont'd...)

Nate and I were so disappointed after going to our OBGYN appointment and finding out "There's no ultrasound today, not until your big appointment that's between 18-20 weeks." WHAT! I'm not quite sure why I assumed an ultrasound was done at every appt. but oh the disappointment! We looked into going to Fetal Fotos, but was it really worth $80? We decided to just wait until our next visit...until my phone rang early the next morning and I soon found out my Mom and Sister were even more anxious then Nate and I. Mom treated us to Fetal Fotos (THANKS MOM) with a little persuasion from Lauren:) It was really a great experience! Two techs did an ultrasound with me so I was able to just watch out little girl wiggle and move for about 20 minutes. We weren't sure if we would be able to find out that day, there was no guarantee at 15 weeks, but they let you come back at 16 if they can't tell. I think all of us thought we weren't going to find out and then the tech said "are you ready to know what you're having?"

We couldn't believe it! A little girl! I even think Nate shed a tear...SSHHH





Of course this event couldn't be done without Family Love. It was so fun seeing my Mom and Lauren's reaction! Hey Lar your holding the "It's a Girl" the wrong way! HAHA

She was just a little excited...just a little! Go LAR LAR!

One person I think more excited than Nate and I, Lauren. Here's to many toe touches, hurkeys, and kicks, (very impressive might I add)

1 comment:

Chris and Tara said...

Hooray for baby girls. The cake is a fun idea. I love Lauren's reaction. We can't wait to go river rafting with you. Call me when you have some time. Ü

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!