Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby belly and amazing movements

My belly is finally beginning to pop out and it's so amazing! So what if I have a few weird veins coming through on my legs and some stretch marks on my sides! Pregnancy is amazing and I am loving every second of it! I love watching my body change and my belly grow! At exactly 22 weeks our little girl was kicking and moving like nothing I have ever felt before. For the first time Nate and I were able to see my belly move and wave when she did! It brings me such joy to feel that little sweetie in there! Nate's still so anxious to feel her move, but every time he puts his hand on my belly, she is still as can be.

22 weeks 2 days



9 comments:

jamirodana said...

Hooray! You look great Lindsey! :)

Amy said...

Coolest feeling ever! Yay for the miracle of pregnancy. And it is a miracle.

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

You are SO beautiful!!! So funny how they always know when daddy wants to feel them move, little stinker :) Soon enough!

Mark and Gayle Rizley said...

Your are both so great and we are so happy for you - just keep growing !!

Elise & Ty said...

Lindsey you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your whole story - you had me in tears too! Can't wait to meet that baby girl!!!

Katherine said...

I love it! You look so darling pregnant (of course). I'm so glad you are finally showing like you wanted to. Feeling the baby move is definitely the BEST part of being pregnant.

Thiago & Teri said...

Ok..I just had to leave you a comment. I look at your blog every now and then through Amber's and Aleese's. I happened to be on it tonight, and I am soooo glad I did. Your sweet story is beautiful and I am so excited for you. Enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, you worked hard for it. What a blessing and a miracle, CONGRATULATIONS!! I love happy endings like that.

Amy said...

I have no better way to get in touch with you than this - or seeing you at church tomorrow (which I hope I do). :) I hear you do hair, is that true? If so do you take new clients? I need help. :) Would you e-mail me, or call me, or whatever? amy.egbert@gmail.com

Skye said...

Only 2 months left! I hope everything is doing good, we need to get together so I can see your belly : )

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!