Friday, October 9, 2009

Meet the Love of our lives...


Welcoming Abigail Faith RizleyBorn October 7th, 2009
at 7:37 a.m.

8 lbs 2 ounces

21 1/2 inches long


Absolutely beautiful! Looks like her Daddy! Small amount of soft dark hair with blue eyes. We couldn't even have imagined how much we could love this little girl, we're crazy about her and she has Daddy wrapped around her perfect little finger already!


Ever so beautiful...
These are so her daddy's hands
I love to kiss my girl on her soft little head.

We both were overwhelmed with joy to finally meet our baby!

18 comments:

Linda said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Joanna McGuire said...

She is simply adorable!!! Congratulations you guys, I am so happy for you. You will have to post the story about her birth sometime, that would be fun to know.

jamirodana said...

She is precious! I'm so happy for you three! :) Yay! I'm glad she is healthy and that all went well.

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

She is gorgeous!!! I am soo excited for you guys! I was so sad that I missed your call tonight! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

jeremyandholly said...

oh hoorrraaayy!! she's perfect! i want to hear more...how did everything go?? i'm so happy for you:)

Malerie said...

she is SO CUTE!!!
I am SO HAPPY for you guys! I'm so happy that everything went well... let us know when the ward is done bringing you meals, and we'll cook {or buy} you a yummy dinner!!! Can't wait to meet her!

CONGRATS!

P.S. in that last pic, do i see tears from Riz? :) "Tough little boys, grow up to Dads, and turn into big babies instead"

Skye said...

She's beautiful! I hope everything went well, can't wait to meet her.

Katherine said...

She is just darling, I hope everything went well for you guys. Can't wait to meet her!

Melissa said...

What a doll! Congrats to you both, I hope your recovery goes well.

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

LOVE HER!!!

So worth the wait!!! :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations. She is gorgeous. I can'y wait to meet her. We are so happy for you and you cute little family!

finnish mama said...

soooo happy for you. congratulations. she is absolutely wonderful.bed rest paid off big time.cant wait to see her pretty face.(i'm hollys mom)

Chris and Tara said...

We are so thrilled for you. Abby is completely precious!

Erin said...

Congrats Linds!! So glad she's finally here! I knew she'd have to be tall with you two for parents, what a sweetheart! I wish you the best with that beast of a recovery (by FAR my least favorite part).

Aleese and Scott said...

Congratulations!! My computer has been down but I was so happy to see this when we got it working again! I am so happy for you!! She is beautiful and you look amazing! I know completely what you are feeling, I still will just stare at Barrick and can't believe that he is mine!! Aren't babies such miracles! You are right, she is perfect and absolutely adorable!!

Danielle and Ryan said...

SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!! All of the pictures are great. CONGRATS!!!

tracy layne said...

FINALLY!! I love her. She is perfect! I need to meet her.

Jackie Johnson said...

She is SO beautiful! I left you a message that said I got teary-eyed when I got the text that said she was here. I am SO SO SO happy that you two got to become parents to such a beautiful little girl. You will be the best parents and you are all so lucky to have each other! Isn't the love you feel just amazing? There is no way to describe it until you are there.

BTW - we would love to come see her, but we will wait til it calms down a little. Maybe in a couple weeks?

God Bless your beautiful family!

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!