Monday, November 2, 2009

A few things we've been up to...

A very Happy Halloween! Our little monkey looked so cute in her stripped leggings and spider onsie!
Open eyes, we don't get to see these baby blues quit as often...

A lot of lovin and kisses. Does Abby look like she's had enough?

And a WHOLE lot of these...

Abby also had her 2 week check-up. The verdict- Weight:64% she weighed 8.14, height:73%, and head circ:60%. She is healthy, striving (thank goodness) and doing great!
Nate carved a pumpkin that looked just like our other baby Harley. It looked great! (Don't judge the shriveled mess that it has become- still sitting on our porch)
Check Spelling Ava loves to hold 'her' baby Abigail. She gets so excited and is surprisingly very interested in her. In fact she can be bribed into doing just about anything if she "can hold baby Abigail."
These moments were priceless...

Having our first family Jazz party at home! I made Abby and I a comfy bed in front of the fireplace. She loves to be toasty just like her Mommy!
We took a super fun and much needed trip away from the house with Lauren and Mal and went to Wheeler's Farm. We had some pictures taken with Ava, Lilly, and Abby together that turned out adorable. (I need to scan the pic in.) We all had a blast and the weather was beautiful! This cooped up Mamma was in desperate need of some fresh air!

Lauren and Abby

Our first family outing. Isn't her pumpkin hat adorable?

Yes, Lauren did break the rules and did in fact feed her finger to the horse. I haven't laughed that hard in about oh, (how olds Abby?)...4 weeks

All of us feeding the horses. It was so fun, I love animals so much! I may or may not have be able to do this all day long... I am such a country girl at heart!

Yes, they were stinky little cows, but they were still fun to pet. MOOO! Ava and Lilly were beyond cute! Ava was who else but Tinkerbell and Lilly was a little bug that you definitely wouldn't want to smush!

3 comments:

Amy said...

She's beautiful. And so are you!

Rachel said...

I wish I didn't live so far away! I want to come see her. Oh wait, um, I live across the street. In fact, I'm waving right... now. I need to stop by.

Katherine said...

She is SO cute, and I'm glad you got out of the house! It's hard being cooped up all winter~

Go Whiteboy

This is a classic, you've probably seen it, but it never gets old!